Friday, 8 August 2014

BARRY M BLUES


I've managed to accumulate quite a few blue and green nail varnishes over the years, which is weird really considering when I'm deciding what to wear on my nails I'd be much more inclined to go for pink and peachy shades.

From L-R: Sugar Apple, Greenberry, Blueberry, Blue Grape, Navy

Barry M was like a standard go-to nail polish for me and my friends from the age of about 15 and to some extent still is. It's inexpensive, there's a good range of colours and now they've bought out the 'gelly' formula, pretty good quality for the amount you're spending. Sure the brush could probably be a little wider but you know, I'll manage.

Are you a Barry M fan? Or a blue nail fan? Looking at my nail varnish collection, apparently I'm both.

14 comments:

  1. I really like all the colors!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Blue Grape has to be my favourite - Perfect for festival season! :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog, lovely post! Such nice photos, would never think to try blue polish, but it looks fab!!

    LONDONBEAUTYX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer a blue polish to a pink - bit less girly! Anyone clue me up on how the Gelly texture dries? Is it designed to look very shiny?

    www.legs-through-a-lens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the motion video! The colours are awesome!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shades! Great post :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin . If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Barry M polishes! You have a lovely selection of blues and greens!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Barry M's gelly range, the shade range is brilliant! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete